In addition to eye exams for adults and children of all ages, we offer other services in each of our locations.
- Contact Lens Fittings (Soft and Gas Permeable Lenses)
- On-site High Tech Lens Lab
- In-office Eyeglass Repairs
- Same Day Lens Repair
- Medical treatment of eye diseases and injuries, including: Glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, macular degeneration, dry eyes, eye infections, and more.
- Digital Retinal Imaging
- Corneal Reshaping
- Lasik and Refractive Correction Consultations and Co-management
- Treatment for Cataracts
- Intra-ocular Lens Implants
- Low Vision Consultations
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Eyemed, Spectera, Superior Vision, BCBS, United Healthcare, Medicare, Aetna, Avesis Vision, Humana, Davis Vision, Comp Benefits, CIGNA, NVA, Amerigroup, Americhoice, Humana, Tenncare Select, NVA, CoverKids TN, Amerivantage. Walk-in's are welcome. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.